Pet Adopting is the process of taking responsibility for a pet that a previous owner has abandoned or released to a shelter or rescue organization. Common sources for adoptable pets are animal shelters and rescue groups. Some organizations give adopters ownership of the pet, while others use a guardianship model wherein the organization retains some control over the animal’s future use or care.
We are engaged in providing services like pet adoption. With simplified solutions and procedure one can adopt any pet required. Adoption of any pet is as per the organization protocol which states the following clauses
- We do not take any pets in our custody.
- We directly guide you to the people who wish to adopt your pet.
- We do not take any donations from anybody for the assistance.
- The arrangement is absolutely free.
- Your pet’s well being is our only concern.